Community Involvement in Ferndale, WA
- Provide internship and mentorship positions for the Bellingham Technical College (BTC) Veterinary Technician Program.
- Providing veterinary care and services for the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol dogs for over 20 years.
- Dr. Aupperlee currently serves on the advisory board for BTC’s Veterinary Technician Program (since 2006) and serves as the community member on their Institutional Animal Care and Use (IACUC) committee (since 2010).
- Dr. Aupperlee is one of the veterinary owners of Animal Emergency Care in Bellingham. He has previously served as one of their board managers (2006-2006).
- Dr. Aupperlee previously served on the Whatcom County Animal Control Advisory Board (2002-2005).
- Dr. Aupperlee previously served 2 terms on the Washington State Veterinary Medical Association (WSVMA) Executive Board (1995-2001).
- Dr. Aupperlee previously served on the Lynden Christian School Board (2007-2011) and as President for one year.
- Dr. Aupperlee memberships – American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), WSVMA, American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)